- rc truck
Axial SCX10 II Deadbolt - 4WD Ready-to-Run Rock Crawler
The Axial SCX10 II Deadbolt RTR 4WD Rock Crawler is a highly capable, and easily upgradeable RC rock crawler that's perfectly suited for both experienced adventurers and hobby newcomers. This rock crawler is built on the proven SCX10 II chassis and comes equipped with oil-filled shocks and scale Nitto Trail Grappler tires. By combining both rugged scale looks with exceptional handling performance, this truck is ready to take on twisty, rough terrain.
Using the SCX10 II chassis this chassis features durable steel with cross braces for reinforcement and rigidity. The contoured skid plate significantly reduces hang-ups, and the simplified design makes maintenance quick and easy. The SCX10 II platform also allows for an adjustable wheelbase, adjustable body mounts, adjustable bumper mounts with swaybar mounting points, and mounting points for an optional 2-speed transmission and servo winch (both sold separately). The included LCX AX10 transmission, with a three-gear layout, heavy-duty slipper, sealed gear cover, and all-metal gears, accepts a wide range of gearing options. Its overall ratio can be adjusted using optional pinion and spur gear choices for super high speed or competition-level crawling speed.
Just as a full-size truck has its steering box located on the frame, Axial places the Deadbolt's adjustable servo mount on the SCX10 II chassis frame and allows a wide range of servos to be used. Universal joint axles permit up to 45Ã of steering and provide an efficient, high-performance drivetrain. The single-piece AR44 front and rear axles feature a molded truss for extreme durability. The pinion gear is 6mm above the differential pinion center-line for higher ground clearance and improved driveshaft angles. Metal dog bones and helical cut internal gears are standard equipment, and the drivetrain includes full, high-quality ball bearings.
- Realistic, durable steel C-channel chassis with cross braces for reinforcement and rigidity
- Single-piece AR44 front and rear axles with molded truss for extreme durability
- High pinion design that adds ground clearance, improves driveshaft angles and increases gear surface contact
- LCX AX10 transmission with adjustable gearing ratio for super high speed or competition-level crawling speed
- Universal joint axles allow up to 45Ã of steering and provide an efficient, high-performance drivetrain
- The optimized gear ratio of 3.75 reduces torque twist
- Hypoid-cut metal gears
- Larger load-rated bearings for durability
- 8Ã Kingpin axle that eliminates tire scrub
- 10Ã Increment adjustments for knuckle carriers and straight axle adapters
- Chassis mounted servo with adjustable servo mounting system
- Oil-filled, coilover shocks with threaded shock bodies
- Licensed CRC front bumper
- 3-piece WB8 HD Wildboar front and rear driveshafts with a strengthened slider-floater tube to reduce flex and fatigue
- Easy-access, water-resistant receiver box