- rc truck
Axial SCX6 Trail Honcho - Large Scale Crawling Adventure!
The Axial SCX6 Trail Honcho 1/6 4WD RTR Electric Rock Crawler is armed with a huge amount of detail and high-performance functionality. Axial has expanded the SCX6 lineup with an exciting 1/6 scale version of the insanely popular Honcho. Whether you're a fan of the original SCX10 Honcho, a rock crawling enthusiast, a large-scale aficionado, or all of the above, the Axial SCX6 Honcho 4WD RTR is sure to please. Measuring over 2-1/2 feet long and topped off with a modernized Honcho body, the Axial SCX6 Honcho 4WD RTR is the rig that will take your rock crawling and climbing adventures to an exciting new level.
The SCX6 Honcho is engineered for extreme durability and performance, as shown by its AR90 axles with metal ring and pinion gears and front offset pumpkin. For optimal handling, the chassis has a three-link front and four-link rear suspension setup and metal links are used at all suspension points. The transmission offers high and low gears out of the box, with a Spektrum S614 metal gear high-torque servo included and installed for the two-speed linkage.
With the included Spektrum DX3 radio, you'll enjoy the superior range, response, and interference resistance of exclusive DSMR technology. Together with the installed Firma Crawler 120A Smart Sensored-Brushless ESC, it also comes ready to deliver the telemetry advantages of exclusive Spektrum Smart technology. Install a Spektrum Smart LiPo battery and you can view vehicle battery capacity on the transmitter's voltage level indicator. Outfit the DX3 with the optional BT2000 Bluetooth module, download the free Spektrum Dashboard app to your smart device, and you're ready to use more real-time Smart telemetry without needing onboard sensors or modules.
- 1/6 scale chassis design is based on the proven SCX10 III
- Metal gear transmission comes configured for two speeds with high and low gears
- Durable three-link front and four-link rear suspension provides optimal handling
- AR90 axles feature metal ring and pinion gears
- Replica V8 engine cover adds to the realistic appearance
- Spektrum DX3 2.4GHz DSMR radio provides superior range, response, and interference resistance and is compatible with Smart technology
- Spektrum Firma 120A Smart Brushless Crawler ESC feeds telemetry data to the DX3 transmitter in real time
- Includes a powerful Spektrum S905 high-torque, large-scale steering servo (also accepts larger 1/5 scale servos with the included adapter)
- Modernized Honcho body with rear tube cage includes interior detail
- High-traction, 7" tall, officially licensed Falken Wildpeak M/T tires are mounted on officially licensed Primm Black Rhino beadlock wheels
Length: 33.55" (852 mm)
Wheelbase: 19.74" (501 mm)
Width: 14.88" (378 mm)
Front Track: 14.88" (378mm)
Rear Track: 14.88" (378mm)
Height: 14.55" (370 mm)
Ground Clearance: 4.25" (107.9mm)
Weight: 25lbs (11.3kg)
Power Type: Electric
Motor Type: Brushless - Sensored
Motor Size: 5684-1200Kv
Spur Gear: 50T
Internal Gear Ratio: 23.73:1 / 7.20:1
Final Drive Ratio: 45.6:1