- Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 Kessel Racing No.65 1:24 scale digital slot car for racing on Carrera Digital 124 and 132 Tracks
- Carrera Part No. 20023915
- Fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track. Downforce magnets underneath make for quick cornering and great handling.
- Working headlights and taillights combined with a detailed interior and high-quality tampo-printing over a detailed mold designed to faithfully replicate the original car.
- Compatible with Carrera Digital 124 and 132 slot car tracks.
In 2019 Loris Capirossi won silver with his driver colleagues Alexis De
Barnardi and Nicola Cadej. Overall, the Kessel Racing driver trio made it to
seventh place with the Ferrari 458 Italia GT3. Kessel Racing is one of the
most famous racing teams in the international motorsport world in the GT and
classic car championships. Behind the Ferrari steering wheel, the Kessel
drivers give real power to win on the world's most famous racetracks. The
NÃrburgring or Silverstone are just a few of the 40 race tracks on which the
adrenaline of the Kessel drivers skyrockets. As soon as the green light
appears, the accelerator is stepped on. The lowered Ferrari 458 Italia GT3
shines in fearless black with the number 65 on the side of the vehicle and
screams for victory! Each car is fitted with replaceable double contact
brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track while downforce magnets
make for quick cornering and great handling. Carrera digital cars are real
head-turners with high-quality tampo-printing over detailed molds designed to
faithfully replicate the original car. Working front headlights and rear brake
lights add to the stunning look and even the interior and the driver inside
looks just as good as the exterior! This Carrera Digital 124 Car in 1:24 scale
will work on all Carrera Digital slot car tracks.