- Ford GT Race Car No.66 1:24 scale digital slot car for racing on Carrera Digital 124 and 132 Tracks
- Carrera Part No. 20023916
- Fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track. Downforce magnets underneath make for quick cornering and great handling.
- Working headlights and taillights combined with a detailed interior and high-quality tampo-printing over a detailed mold designed to faithfully replicate the original car.
- Compatible with Carrera Digital 124 and 132 slot car tracks.
Before the 24 Hours of Le Mans 2019, Ford presented a unique series of
"Celebration Liveries" for the Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Ford GTs. Each of the
four Ford GTs has a livery that reflects the success of the manufacturer in La
Sarthe, France celebrates both today and in the 1960s. The number 66 Ford GT
was painted black and white like the GT40 in which Bruce McLaren and Chris
Amon won the French endurance race in 1966. In 2019, the retro-painted Ford
was painted by the trio of drivers Stefan MÃcke, Olivier Pla and Billy Johnson
finished 25th. Each car is fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for
maximum contact with the slot car track while downforce magnets make for quick
cornering and great handling. Carrera digital cars are real head-turners with
high-quality tampo-printing over detailed molds designed to faithfully
replicate the original car. Working front headlights and rear brake lights add
to the stunning look and even the interior and the driver inside looks just as
good as the exterior! This Carrera Digital 124 Car in 1:24 scale will work on
all Carrera Digital slot car tracks.