- Plymouth Superbird No.2 1:32 scale analog slot car compatible with Carrera Evolution tracks
- Carrera Part No. 20027658
- Powered by an inline E200 motor and fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track. Downforce magnets underneath make for quick cornering and great handling.
- High-quality tampo-printing over detailed molds designed to faithfully replicate the original car
- Car can be upgradaded to digital with installation of digital chip(sold separately)
The Plymouth Superbird was developed in the 1970s with its aerodynamic,
elongated rear wing and streamlined front for the US stock car racing series.
After an impressive test drive, driver Norm Nelson absolutely had to have a
superbird to compete in the USAC championship - the improvement over the
regular Road Runner was too blatant. Fortunately, Richard "The King" Petty's
racing team changed the vehicle type, the car changed hands and Nelson
competed in a "royal used car" for the remainder of the 1971 season. The 1:32
scale analog slot car is powered by an inline E200 motor. Each car is fitted
with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car
track while downforce magnets make for quick cornering and great handling.
Carrera cars are real head-turners thanks to high-quality tampo-printing over
detailed molds designed to faithfully replicate the original car. Even the
interior and the driver inside looks just as good as the exterior! This
Carrera Evolution car in 1:32 scale will work on all Carrera Evolution slot
car tracks and can be upgraded to a digital car in the future with the
addition of a digital decoder.(sold separately)