- McLaren 720S GT3 No. 16 1:32 scale digital slot car compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 Tracks
- Carrera Part No. 20030919
- Powered by an E200 motor and fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track. Downforce magnets underneath make for quick cornering and great handling.
- Working headlights and taillights combined with a detailed interior and high-quality tampo-printing over a detailed mold designed to faithfully replicate the original car
- Compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 slot car tracks. Can also be switched to analog mode to race on Carrera Evolution tracks by simply sliding the switch located on the bottom of each car.
With the McLaren 720S GT3 "No.16" you can really accelerate on your Carrera
DIGITAL 132 race track and leave the competition behind you on the starting
line. The Bolide is a new edition of the McLaren 720S and was used for the
first time at the International GT Open 2019. The super sports car had to be
specially adapted for the GT races and the incredible 720 PS had to be reduced
to around 500 PS. The stylish racing car with a matt blue paint finish won the
race in Monza, Italy last year at the International GT Open and the team from
the Spanish racing team Teo Martin Motorsport secured a solid second place
together with the sister car at the team championship. The 1:32 scale digital
slot car is powered by an E200 motor. Each car is fitted with replaceable
double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track while
downforce magnets make for quick cornering and great handling. Carrera digital
cars are real head-turners with high-quality tampo-printing over detailed
molds designed to faithfully replicate the original car. Working front
headlights and rear brake lights add to the stunning look and even the
interior and the driver inside looks just as good as the exterior! This
Carrera Digital 132 Car in 1:32 scale will work on all Carrera Digital slot
car tracks. The switch located on the bottom of the car also allows you to
switch to analog mode for racing on an Evolution track.