- Chevrolet Corvette C8.R No.3 1:32 scale digital slot car for racing on Carrera Digital 124 and 132 Tracks
- Carrera Part No. 20030960
- Powered by an E200 motor and fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track. Downforce magnets underneath make for quick cornering and great handling.
- Working headlights and taillights combined with a detailed interior and high-quality tampo-printing over a detailed mold designed to faithfully replicate the original car
- Compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 slot car tracks. Can also be switched to analog mode to race on Carrera Evolution tracks by simply sliding the switch located on the bottom of each car.
The Chevrolet Corvette C8.R "No.3" has been converted from front to mid-engine
in order to show even more performance on the racetrack! The Corvette's
5.5-liter V8 naturally aspirated engine creates an output of 500-hp and a
maximum Torque of 650 Nm. The C8.R is based on the strong foundation of the
Corvette Stingray 2020. With the number 3 it appears in the traditional colors
of the successful GTLM racing Corvettes - yellow with silver accents and a red
number 3. The paint is a homage to the history of Corvette Racing as well as
to the impressive milestones in technology and design that have led to this
extraordinary racing car. Decide the race for yourself and bring the speedster
safely through the finish line! The 1:32 scale digital slot car is powered by
an E200 motor. Each car is fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for
maximum contact with the slot car track while downforce magnets make for quick
cornering and great handling. Carrera digital cars are real head-turners with
high-quality tampo-printing over detailed molds designed to faithfully
replicate the original car. Working front headlights and rear brake lights add
to the stunning look and even the interior and the driver inside looks just as
good as the exterior! This Carrera Digital 132 Car in 1:32 scale will work on
all Carrera Digital slot car tracks. The switch located on the bottom of the
car also allows you to switch to analog mode for racing on an Evolution track.