- Porsche 935 GT2 No.202 1:32 scale digital slot car compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 Tracks
- Carrera Part No. 20030962
- Powered by an E200 motor and fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track. Downforce magnets underneath make for quick cornering and great handling.
- Working headlights and taillights combined with a detailed interior and high-quality tampo-printing over a detailed mold designed to faithfully replicate the original car
- Compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 slot car tracks. Can also be switched to analog mode to race on Carrera Evolution tracks by simply sliding the switch located on the bottom of each car.
A total of 19 overall victories, countless class victories, and indescribable
emotions have linked Porsche for more than six decades with the 24 hours at
the famous race track in north-west France. On June 14, 1970, Porsche achieved
its first overall Porsche victory there with the 580-hp 917 KH sports car. The
new Carrera DIGITAL 132 Porsche 935 GT2 "No.202" was decorated as an homage to
Porsche's first overall victory in the French 24-hour race and is now whizzing
down the racetrack at home. The 1:32 scale digital slot car is powered by an
E200 motor. Each car is fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for
maximum contact with the slot car track while downforce magnets make for quick
cornering and great handling. Carrera digital cars are real head-turners with
high-quality tampo-printing over detailed molds designed to faithfully
replicate the original car. Working front headlights and rear brake lights add
to the stunning look and even the interior and the driver inside looks just as
good as the exterior! This Carrera Digital 132 Car in 1:32 scale will work on
all Carrera Digital slot car tracks. The switch located on the bottom of the
car also allows you to switch to analog mode for racing on an Evolution track.