- BMW M6 GT3 Team Schnitzer No.42 1:32 scale digital slot car for racing on Carrera Digital 124 and 132 Tracks
- Carrera Part No. 20030967
- Powered by an E200 motor and fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track. Downforce magnets underneath make for quick cornering and great handling.
- Working headlights and taillights combined with a detailed interior and high-quality tampo-printing over a detailed mold designed to faithfully replicate the original car
- Compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 slot car tracks. Can also be switched to analog mode to race on Carrera Evolution tracks by simply sliding the switch located on the bottom of each car.
The winner of Saturday's race of the 2018 FIA GT World Cup in Macau was
Augusto Farfus. In the BMW M6 GT3 No.42 of Team Schnitzer, the Brazilian shows
his driving skills. The lettering "Thank you, Charly!" is reminiscent of the
long-standing team boss Charly Lamm. Thanks to its power, the BMW M6 GT3 is
represented in almost all common racing series and ensures high tension - even
on your Carrera track. The 1:32 scale digital slot car is powered by an E200
motor. Each car is fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum
contact with the slot car track while downforce magnets make for quick
cornering and great handling. Carrera digital cars are real head-turners with
high-quality tampo-printing over detailed molds designed to faithfully
replicate the original car. Working front headlights and rear brake lights add
to the stunning look and even the interior and the driver inside looks just as
good as the exterior! This Carrera Digital 132 Car in 1:32 scale will work on
all Carrera Digital slot car tracks. The switch located on the bottom of the
car also allows you to switch to analog mode for racing on an Evolution track.