- Ford GT Race Car No.66 1:32 scale digital slot car for racing on Carrera Digital 124 and 132 Tracks
- Carrera Part No. 20030970
- Powered by an E200 motor and fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track. Downforce magnets underneath make for quick cornering and great handling.
- Working headlights and taillights combined with a detailed interior and high-quality tampo-printing over a detailed mold designed to faithfully replicate the original car
- Compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 slot car tracks. Can also be switched to analog mode to race on Carrera Evolution tracks by simply sliding the switch located on the bottom of each car.
On the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the International Motorsport
Federation IMSA, Ford has sent a new edition of the Ford GT into the toughest
endurance race in the world. The Ford GT Race Car "No.66" was launched as an
anniversary version with start number 66 and the historic Motorcraft design.
With over 600-hp under the hood, you put every opponent in their place - as
long as you can tame the powerhouse on the Carrera racetrack. The 1:32 scale
digital slot car is powered by an E200 motor. Each car is fitted with
replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track
while downforce magnets make for quick cornering and great handling. Carrera
digital cars are real head-turners with high-quality tampo-printing over
detailed molds designed to faithfully replicate the original car. Working
front headlights and rear brake lights add to the stunning look and even the
interior and the driver inside looks just as good as the exterior! This
Carrera Digital 132 Car in 1:32 scale will work on all Carrera Digital slot
car tracks. The switch located on the bottom of the car also allows you to
switch to analog mode for racing on an Evolution track.