- BMW 320 Turbo Flachbau Team Schnitzer No.56 1:32 scale digital slot car for racing on Carrera Digital 124 and 132 Tracks
- Carrera Part No. 20030973
- Powered by an E200 motor and fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track. Downforce magnets underneath make for quick cornering and great handling.
- Working headlights and taillights combined with a detailed interior and high-quality tampo-printing over a detailed mold designed to faithfully replicate the original car
- Compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 slot car tracks. Can also be switched to analog mode to race on Carrera Evolution tracks by simply sliding the switch located on the bottom of each car.
The bright yellow BMW 320 Turbo low-rise "Team Schnitzer, No.56" with a 1428
cc turbo engine now gives you an intensive racing experience on the Carrera
racetrack. Walter Brun took 5th place with this BMW 320 Turbo Flachbau at the
DRM race "Bergischer LÃwe" in Zolder. The power of the turbocharged engines of
the BMW 320 Turbo comes to a powerful 450-hp. For a few years, this engine was
even the basis for the Formula 1 engine with over 1,000-hp. Now the racing car
in mustard yellow design and the characteristic double rear window also
whizzes across your home racetrack! The 1:32 scale digital slot car is powered
by an E200 motor. Each car is fitted with replaceable double contact brushes
for maximum contact with the slot car track while downforce magnets make for
quick cornering and great handling. Carrera digital cars are real head-turners
with high-quality tampo-printing over detailed molds designed to faithfully
replicate the original car. Working front headlights and rear brake lights add
to the stunning look and even the interior and the driver inside looks just as
good as the exterior! This Carrera Digital 132 Car in 1:32 scale will work on
all Carrera Digital slot car tracks. The switch located on the bottom of the
car also allows you to switch to analog mode for racing on an Evolution track.