- De Tomaso Pantera No.14 1:32 scale digital slot car compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 Tracks
- Carrera Part No. 20030991
- Powered by an E200 motor and fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track. Downforce magnets underneath make for quick cornering and great handling.
- Working headlights and taillights combined with a detailed interior and high-quality tampo-printing over a detailed mold designed to faithfully replicate the original car
- Compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 slot car tracks. Can also be switched to analog mode to race on Carrera Evolution tracks by simply sliding the switch located on the bottom of each car.
A classic sports car from the 1970s is first arriving at Carrera. The De
Tomaso Pantera "No. 14" is red as sin and fast as lightning! The mid-engine
car was the most successful model of the car manufacturer based in Modena,
Italy with Argentinean roots. It is the perfect combination of Italian design
and American engine technology. The De Tomaso Pantera is the carmaker's most
successful model and has been built over 7,000 times. The 5.7 liter V8 engine
developed a powerful 480-hp and turned the runabout into a real street sports
car. The 1:32 scale digital slot car is powered by an E200 motor. Each car is
fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the
slot car track while downforce magnets make for quick cornering and great
handling. Carrera digital cars are real head-turners with high-quality tampo-
printing over detailed molds designed to faithfully replicate the original
car. Working front headlights and rear brake lights add to the stunning look
and even the interior and the driver inside looks just as good as the
exterior! This Carrera Digital 132 Car in 1:32 scale will work on all Carrera
Digital slot car tracks. The switch located on the bottom of the car also
allows you to switch to analog mode for racing on an Evolution track.