- Aston Martin Vantage GT3 D-Station Racing No.7 1:32 scale digital slot car for racing on Carrera Digital 124 and 132 Tracks
- Carrera Part No. 20030994
- Powered by an E200 motor and fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track. Downforce magnets underneath make for quick cornering and great handling.
- Working headlights and taillights combined with a detailed interior and high-quality tampo-printing over a detailed mold designed to faithfully replicate the original car
- Compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 slot car tracks. Can also be switched to analog mode to race on Carrera Evolution tracks by simply sliding the switch located on the bottom of each car.
Together with the Pacific D'Station Team, Aston Martin announced its return to
the Japanese Autobacs Super GT Championship in early 2020. Equipped with the
powerful 4-litre biturbo V8 engine, this racing sled brings it to 540-hp and
shows its opponents who the champion on the track is. The Aston Martin Vantage
GT3 "D-Station Racing, No.7", on the other hand, will take off on the Carrera
racetrack at home. In its unusual paint finish in dark green, it is a real
highlight at exciting races at home. Its natural British elegance makes it a
real eye-catcher. The 1:32 scale digital slot car is powered by an E200 motor.
Each car is fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact
with the slot car track while downforce magnets make for quick cornering and
great handling. Carrera digital cars are real head-turners with high-quality
tampo-printing over detailed molds designed to faithfully replicate the
original car. Working front headlights and rear brake lights add to the
stunning look and even the interior and the driver inside looks just as good
as the exterior! This Carrera Digital 132 Car in 1:32 scale will work on all
Carrera Digital slot car tracks. The switch located on the bottom of the car
also allows you to switch to analog mode for racing on an Evolution track.