- Porsche 911 RSR Proton Competition No.88 1:32 scale digital slot car for racing on Carrera Digital 124 and 132 Tracks
- Carrera Part No. 20031024
- Powered by an E200 motor and fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track. Downforce magnets underneath make for quick cornering and great handling.
- Working headlights and taillights combined with a detailed interior and high-quality tampo-printing over a detailed mold designed to faithfully replicate the original car
- Compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 slot car tracks. Can also be switched to analog mode to race on Carrera Evolution tracks by simply sliding the switch located on the bottom of each car.
The Porsche 911 RSR guarantees lightning speeds with 510-hp under the hood and
has a long history of long-distance triumphs. In Portimao, Portugal, in 2019,
in the sixth race of the European long-distance series, Steffen GÃrig â
Quantum CEO, made his racing debut for the âProton Competitionâ in this car
team bearing the number 88. He shared the cockpit of the victorious
Silverstone automobile with the Austrian Thomas Preining and the Belgian
Adrien De Leener. The 1:24-scale Porsche 911 RSR 'Proton Competition' No.88
looks as great on the Carrera tracks as the original does over long distances
courses. The 1:32 scale digital slot car is powered by an E200 motor. Each car
is fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the
slot car track while downforce magnets make for quick cornering and great
handling. Carrera digital cars are real head-turners with high-quality tampo-
printing over detailed molds designed to faithfully replicate the original
car. Working front headlights and rear brake lights add to the stunning look
and even the interior and the driver inside looks just as good as the
exterior! This Carrera Digital 132 Car in 1:32 scale will work on all Carrera
Digital slot car tracks. The switch located on the bottom of the car also
allows you to switch to analog mode for racing on an Evolution track.