- Audi R8 LMS No. 29 Winner 24h 1:32 scale digital slot car compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 Tracks
- Carrera Part No. 20030911
- Powered by an E200 motor and fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track. Downforce magnets underneath make for quick cornering and great handling.
- Working headlights and taillights combined with a detailed interior and high-quality tampo-printing over a detailed mold designed to faithfully replicate the original car
- Compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 slot car tracks. Can also be switched to analog mode to race on Carrera Evolution tracks by simply sliding the switch located on the bottom of each car.
At the 24-hour race at the NÃrburgring 2017, the motorsport team from Land
Motorsport was able to secure overall victory for the first time in its
20-year history. The Audi R8 LMS "No.29", Winner 24h NÃrburgring, which was
chased over the asphalt in its original size by Markus Winkelhock, cuts a very
good figure even on a small scale and will delight GT fans. The mint green
dream car is definitely an eye-catcher on your Carrera racetrack when you
chase it around the bend. The 1:32 scale digital slot car is powered by an
E200 motor. Each car is fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for
maximum contact with the slot car track while downforce magnets make for quick
cornering and great handling. Carrera digital cars are real head-turners with
high-quality tampo-printing over detailed molds designed to faithfully
replicate the original car. Working front headlights and rear brake lights add
to the stunning look and even the interior and the driver inside looks just as
good as the exterior! This Carrera Digital 132 Car in 1:32 scale will work on
all Carrera Digital slot car tracks. The switch located on the bottom of the
car also allows you to switch to analog mode for racing on an Evolution track.