- BMW M6 GT3 Molitor Racing No. 14 1:32 scale digital slot car compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 Tracks
- Carrera Part No. 20030917
- Powered by an E200 motor and fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track. Downforce magnets underneath make for quick cornering and great handling.
- Working headlights and taillights combined with a detailed interior and high-quality tampo-printing over a detailed mold designed to faithfully replicate the original car
- Compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 slot car tracks. Can also be switched to analog mode to race on Carrera Evolution tracks by simply sliding the switch located on the bottom of each car.
The BMW M6 GT3 ÃMolitor Racing, No.14Ã competed in the 2019 ADAC GT Masters
and was able to secure victory in the first race at the Red Bull Ring with
just 0.29 seconds ahead. The Molitor Racing team was the only team to start
with the BMW M6 GT3. The racing machine, equipped with a V8 bi-turbo engine,
comes on the course with around 585 horsepower under the hood and can
accelerate properly on the Carrera racetrack in the true-to-scale 1:32 scale.
With plenty of practice on the hand control, you too can win this super sports
car. The 1:32 scale digital slot car is powered by an E200 motor. Each car is
fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the
slot car track while downforce magnets make for quick cornering and great
handling. Carrera digital cars are real head-turners with high-quality tampo-
printing over detailed molds designed to faithfully replicate the original
car. Working front headlights and rear brake lights add to the stunning look
and even the interior and the driver inside looks just as good as the
exterior! This Carrera Digital 132 Car in 1:32 scale will work on all Carrera
Digital slot car tracks. The switch located on the bottom of the car also
allows you to switch to analog mode for racing on an Evolution track.