- Porsche 935 GT2 No. 96/69 1:32 scale digital slot car compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 Tracks
- Carrera Part No. 20030921
- Powered by an E200 motor and fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track. Downforce magnets underneath make for quick cornering and great handling.
- Working headlights and taillights combined with a detailed interior and high-quality tampo-printing over a detailed mold designed to faithfully replicate the original car
- Compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 slot car tracks. Can also be switched to analog mode to race on Carrera Evolution tracks by simply sliding the switch located on the bottom of each car.
Porsche celebrated itself for the 70th anniversary and made the hearts of
motorsport fans beat faster with the new edition of the Porsche 935 "Moby
Dick". With Carrera, two variants jet over the rails. The Porsche 935 GT2
"No.96 / 69" is a very special variant of the anniversary racer at the start
line, because the paintwork was designed by Carrera and was a real eye-catcher
at the 24-hour race at Spa-Francorchamps 2019. The 1:32 scale digital slot car
is powered by an E200 motor. Each car is fitted with replaceable double
contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track while downforce
magnets make for quick cornering and great handling. Carrera digital cars are
real head-turners with high-quality tampo-printing over detailed molds
designed to faithfully replicate the original car. Working front headlights
and rear brake lights add to the stunning look and even the interior and the
driver inside looks just as good as the exterior! This Carrera Digital 132 Car
in 1:32 scale will work on all Carrera Digital slot car tracks. The switch
located on the bottom of the car also allows you to switch to analog mode for
racing on an Evolution track.