- Ferrari FXX K Evoluzione No. 27 1:32 scale digital slot car compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 Tracks
- Carrera Part No. 20030947
- Powered by an E200 motor and fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track. Downforce magnets underneath make for quick cornering and great handling.
- Working headlights and taillights combined with a detailed interior and high-quality tampo-printing over a detailed mold designed to faithfully replicate the original car
- Compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 slot car tracks. Can also be switched to analog mode to race on Carrera Evolution tracks by simply sliding the switch located on the bottom of each car.
With the Ferrari FXX K Evoluzione, Ferrari has created a real supercar. The
Italian racing car not only looks super chic, but also enters unimagined
performance dimensions with its 1,050 hp. As in Formula 1, the FXX K has KERS,
that is, an electric motor that can be activated to perfect the lap times. The
chic Ferrari FXX K Evoluzione "No.27" with its classy, dark blue design is
an absolute eye-catcher on every Carrera racetrack. The 1:32 scale digital
slot car is powered by an E200 motor. Each car is fitted with replaceable
double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track while
downforce magnets make for quick cornering and great handling. Carrera digital
cars are real head-turners with high-quality tampo-printing over detailed
molds designed to faithfully replicate the original car. Working front
headlights and rear brake lights add to the stunning look and even the
interior and the driver inside looks just as good as the exterior! This
Carrera Digital 132 Car in 1:32 scale will work on all Carrera Digital slot
car tracks. The switch located on the bottom of the car also allows you to
switch to analog mode for racing on an Evolution track.