- Ferrari 488 GT3 1:32 scale digital slot car compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 Tracks
- Carrera Part No. 20030948
- Powered by an E200 motor and fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track. Downforce magnets underneath make for quick cornering and great handling.
- Working headlights and taillights combined with a detailed interior and high-quality tampo-printing over a detailed mold designed to faithfully replicate the original car
- Compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 slot car tracks. Can also be switched to analog mode to race on Carrera Evolution tracks by simply sliding the switch located on the bottom of each car.
The Ferrari 488 GTE "Carrera" "is a real must-have for Carrera pilots. The
powerful racing car shines in its special paint finish from front to back in
Carrera design and is an eye-catcher in the living room race on the Carrera
DIGITAL 132 car racing track. In addition to the Carrera logo in bright red,
the design of the beloved rails of the cult racetrack extends across the
entire body of the sleek racing car. Aggressive red with black highlights -
this is what a real racing champion looks like at Carrera! The big role model
will only be racing on the slopes at the French endurance races in 2020, but
you can already heat the rails with your new dream car. Of course, the Ferrari
is sure to be placed on the podium. The 1:32 scale digital slot car is powered
by an E200 motor. Each car is fitted with replaceable double contact brushes
for maximum contact with the slot car track while downforce magnets make for
quick cornering and great handling. Carrera digital cars are real head-turners
with high-quality tampo-printing over detailed molds designed to faithfully
replicate the original car. Working front headlights and rear brake lights add
to the stunning look and even the interior and the driver inside looks just as
good as the exterior! This Carrera Digital 132 Car in 1:32 scale will work on
all Carrera Digital slot car tracks. The switch located on the bottom of the
car also allows you to switch to analog mode for racing on an Evolution track.