- Porsche 911 RSR Pink Pig Design No. 92 1:32 scale digital slot car compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 Tracks
- Carrera Part No. 20030964
- Powered by an E200 motor and fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track. Downforce magnets underneath make for quick cornering and great handling.
- Working headlights and taillights combined with a detailed interior and high-quality tampo-printing over a detailed mold designed to faithfully replicate the original car
- Compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 slot car tracks. Can also be switched to analog mode to race on Carrera Evolution tracks by simply sliding the switch located on the bottom of each car.
For the 86th edition of the famous French 24 hour race, Porsche had come up
with something very special in 2018. The Porsche 911 RSR with the starting
number 92 was presented in pink and thus fell back on the design of the "Pink
Pig 917/20" from 1971. With the special design, the Porsche took the lead and
was able to race after 344 laps for With the Sau design, Porsche caused quite
a stir. The 1:32 scale digital slot car is powered by an E200 motor. Each car
is fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the
slot car track while downforce magnets make for quick cornering and great
handling. Carrera digital cars are real head-turners with high-quality tampo-
printing over detailed molds designed to faithfully replicate the original
car. Working front headlights and rear brake lights add to the stunning look
and even the interior and the driver inside looks just as good as the
exterior! This Carrera Digital 132 Car in 1:32 scale will work on all Carrera
Digital slot car tracks. The switch located on the bottom of the car also
allows you to switch to analog mode for racing on an Evolution track.