- Carrera 30983 Plymouth Superbird No.2 1:32 scale digital slot car compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 Tracks
- Carrera Part No. 20030983
- Powered by an E200 motor and fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track. Downforce magnets underneath make for quick cornering and great handling.
- Working headlights and taillights combined with a detailed interior and high-quality tampo-printing over a detailed mold designed to faithfully replicate the original car
- Compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 slot car tracks. Can also be switched to analog mode to race on Carrera Evolution tracks by simply sliding the switch located on the bottom of each car.
The Plymouth Superbird was developed in the 1970s with its aerodynamic,
elongated rear wing and streamlined front for the US stock car racing series.
After an impressive test drive, driver Norm Nelson absolutely had to have a
superbird to compete in the USAC championship - the improvement over the
regular Road Runner was too blatant. Fortunately, Richard "The King" Petty's
racing team changed the vehicle type, the car changed hands and Nelson
competed in a "royal used car" for the remainder of the 1971 season. The 1:32
scale digital slot car is powered by an E200 motor. Each car is fitted with
replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track
while downforce magnets make for quick cornering and great handling. Carrera
digital cars are real head-turners with high-quality tampo-printing over
detailed molds designed to faithfully replicate the original car. Working
front headlights and rear brake lights add to the stunning look and even the
interior and the driver inside looks just as good as the exterior! This
Carrera Digital 132 Car in 1:32 scale will work on all Carrera Digital slot
car tracks. The switch located on the bottom of the car also allows you to
switch to analog mode for racing on an Evolution track.