- Ford Torino Talladega No.48 1:32 scale digital slot car compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 Tracks
- Carrera Part No. 20030981
- Powered by an E200 motor and fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track. Downforce magnets underneath make for quick cornering and great handling.
- Working headlights and taillights combined with a detailed interior and high-quality tampo-printing over a detailed mold designed to faithfully replicate the original car
- Compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 slot car tracks. Can also be switched to analog mode to race on Carrera Evolution tracks by simply sliding the switch located on the bottom of each car.
Stock car races in the seventies shone brightly with full starting grids,
competitive participants right into the last rows and gripping battles
throughout the entire duration of the race. The Ford Torino Talladega was only
produced in the first weeks of 1969 and is now considered a collector's item.
In 1969 and 1970 the Talladega won 29 races, far more than any other model. In
1969, the Ford with David Pearson at the wheel also won the NASCAR
Manufacturer's Championship. The 1:32 scale digital slot car is powered by an
E200 motor. Each car is fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for
maximum contact with the slot car track while downforce magnets make for quick
cornering and great handling. Carrera digital cars are real head-turners with
high-quality tampo-printing over detailed molds designed to faithfully
replicate the original car. Working front headlights and rear brake lights add
to the stunning look and even the interior and the driver inside looks just as
good as the exterior! This Carrera Digital 132 Car in 1:32 scale will work on
all Carrera Digital slot car tracks. The switch located on the bottom of the
car also allows you to switch to analog mode for racing on an Evolution track.