- BELA LUGOSI BOBBLEHEAD: Bela Lugosi created his portrayal of Count Dracula in the 1927 Broadway stage production od Dracula - the makeup, the style of dress, and the mannerisms. This became the characterization for which he is famous for.
- HORROR COLLECTIBLES: Royal Bobbles features several different product lines of famous icons, including entertainers, artists, singers, and historical/political figures. Perfect for collectors of every genre, these bobbleheads make great gifts for everyone! Each figure features a hologram with a unique serial number on the bottom of the base to indicate authenticity.
- UNIQUE, COLLECTIBLE BOBBLEHEADS: Each Royal Bobbles premium-quality bobblehead comes in a colorful, printed collectors box with a custom-cut Styrofoam inner protection. All Royal Bobbles bobbleheads are made from high-quality, heavyweight polyresin, stand roughly at 8 tall, and are all individually hand-painted.
- LIFELIKE FIGURINES, EXQUISITE DETAIL: Because each Royal Bobbles bobblehead is carefully researched, hand painted, and crafted with care, each design is extremely detailed. Royal Bobbles is leading the industry with their realistic and lifelike likenesses, making them right at home in any environment, whether on a desk or a display case!
- PREMIUM BOBBLEHEAD STATUETTES: Founded in 2009, Royal Bobbles is a premium designer and manufacturer specializing in high-quality, exquisite collectible figurines, allowing for a high level of detail and durability in every product. The quality and detail of Royal Bobbles products and packaging are unmatched in the industry.
BÃ©la Ferenc Dezs BlaskÃ, better known as Bela Lugosi. Bela was a Hungarian-
American actor best remembered for portraying Count Dracula in the 1931 film
and for his roles in other horror films. In 1927, he appeared as Count Dracula
in a Broadway adaptation of Bram Stoker's novel. He later appeared in the 1931
film Dracula directed by Tod Browning and produced by Universal Pictures.
Through the 1930s, he occupied an important niche in horror films, with their
East European setting, but his Hungarian accent limited his potential casting,
and he unsuccessfully tried to avoid typecasting.